Tuesday, October 24, 2017

YouTube Tuesday-Amazing Craft Product Photos on a Budget

Pin It
Hi folks.  It's Kim from Katydid Cards sharing a great video with you today.

I don't know about you, but I find it so frustrating to spend hours making a craft project and can't wait to share it on my blog only to find out the pictures I took are dark, blurry or don't show that project in the way I had hoped.

I found this video by Leo Kowal of Dreaming Tree and found it extremely helpful, so I'm hoping you will get some great pointers from it as well.

Here you go:


If your picture taking improves after watching this video, I sure hope you will share your positive outcome here in the comments section and give Leo a thumb's up, too.




Dreaming Tree is the sponsor of both our Challenge and Blog Hop this month and are generously providing prizes for one lucky participant in each.



The time is right for you to try out one of Dreaming Tree's files as our monthly challenge is "To Die For".  Your project can be anything using a die or an e-cutter.  You can link up or find additional details here.  Hope to see YOUR project among the entries!


Have a wonderful day, see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets