Tuesday, October 10, 2017

YouTube Tuesday-Count Treat Box Assembly Video

Pin It
Kim from Katydid Cards here!

This month I'm sharing videos by our sponsor, Dreaming Tree.  Today, an assembly video for one of the files in the Frank & Friends Bundle.



Have you ever purchased a file, opened it up and are totally confused as there are no written instructions or video tutorials?  I have, and it's SO frustrating!

Well, you never have to worry about that with Dreaming Tree files as there's a fantastic assembly video with every file.  I'm going to be working with this particular file this month, so I thought I'd share the video with you.


I think you will agree putting this adorable treat bag together will be a breeze because of this easy to follow tutorial!



I sure do hope you will join us for our challenge this month.  You can link up or find additional details here.  I sure do hope you you'll enter your project using a die or an e-cutter.  One lucky winner, picked at random, will win a prize generously offered by Dreaming Tree.


1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets