Monday, January 8, 2018

Miss Kate Cuttables January Challenge

Pin It

It's time for a new challenge over on the Miss Kate's Facebook Group.

January's Challenge is ANYTHING GOES

The requirements for the challenge is to follow the theme of the month and use a Miss Kate Cuttables' file in your creation, including any/all freebies you have.

I used Miss Kate Files as Print n Cuts and added them to sticker paper to make the perfect accents for my planner this month!




Don't forget to get you freebie from Miss Kate every day!!
Head on over to Miss Kate and enter the challenge HERE
The challenge will run from the second Tuesday through the 4th Tuesday of each month.  Winners will be announced, in the group, Friday of challenge end week.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  


3 comments:

  1. I love how you have sized these SVG files and printed them on sticker paper for your planner! Looks great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool planner - great way to start 2018!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets