Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Winner Wednesday

Pin It

Thank you all so much for hopping with us!
We hope you enjoyed the hop as much as we did and that it inspired you to get out and play in some snow!

We hope you enjoyed our projects and encourage you to hop with us again next month!



Connie Can Crop is your sponsor for this hop!!

And now it's time to announce our winner picked by Random Number Generator


Congratulations goes to:

Comment #12

An'Jenic G.


Please send me your full name and address to conniecancrop@yahoo.com as soon as possible so I can send out your stamp!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Thanks so much I had lots of fun hopping. Haven't done a hop in a long time so busy with life changes. I enjoyed it and miss doing them myself. Thank you Thank You Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie Just wanted to say thank you so much. Its been so fun doing your blog hop. I haven't done a blog how in a while due to life changes. It feels good to craft more and see everyone blogs. Thanks AJ

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets