Friday, February 9, 2018

So Sweet Blog Hop

Pin It


Welcome to 
the SO SWEET Blog Hop

This is a blog hop featuring projects full of yummy treats!! So grab your favorite piece of candy or a cookie and dive in to all these fabulous projects!

Connie Can Crop  is the beginning of this hop!! So glad you are here!

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.



Rebecca Ann Designs is our sponsor for this hop!!
Image may contain: text
One lucky winner will win a beautiful stamp from Close to my Heart.

(valid to ship in the US only)

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 2/14/18 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

I love all things sweet! I mean who doesn't?
But the one thing I think of when I think of something yummy and sweet is cupcakes!
So I felt it only appropriate to use a Miss Kate Cuttables file to create this adorable cupcake shaped card. Love all the layers to this!!


Another one of my sweet addictions is Candy Crush!! I know I may have shared this before but I think it's worth sharing again!!



And finally another kiddo in our family turned 16 this year!! So I had to make her a sweet card to go along with a sweet birthday!!


I hope you enjoyed all my projects!! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and indulge in all the sweetness!

Next head on over to my SWEET friend ANGELA

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

19 comments:

  1. What a yummy cupcake! The best type are calorie free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, Sweet, Sweet - all the projects here - I like the Miss Kates Cupcake shaped card - and then another cupcake shows up on the second card - the layout is a smash! Great work on all of these projects - thanks for the hop! TFS- - have a fabulous weekend
    https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Connie - Thank you for the hop - I left comments and subscribed to all but Rebecca's blog because nothing is showing up that I can see and there is no follow button --- I have clicked the link 4 separate times and I am not seeing any photos for some reason --- will try again later - just letting you know in case others are having the same issue - Mawma Cindy - Green Cricut left a comment on my blog and invited me to this hop - have a fab day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable projects! I must be the only one who have never played Candy Crush. lol I love the layout and both of the sweet cards. Cupcakes are the bomb! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colors on all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects! The sweet cards are so adorable and I just love the candy crush layout! Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Cupcake Card Is just to Cute, Love all the layers to. The Sweet 16 Card is very Sweet and I LOVE Candy Crush to. Have you ever played Soda Crush? It's really fun to.
    Thanks for letting me be a part of this super Sweet hop. Loved everyone's creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute projects. I especially love your Candy Crush layout. I love that game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute additions. I love your projects and post. Tfs and for hosting this fun and sweet bloghop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your project Connie but Really love the candy crush layout that is really awesome! Never seen a layout like that ! Great job! Thanks for having me! Christi

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I love the Candy Crush layout. That is so cute and appropriate for the hop. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cards my sweet friend and always you have the best layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your projects are fantastic Connie! Thanks for sharing, and hosting another great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects! My Mom is also addicted to Candy Crush! LOL Thanks for putting together such a "sweet" hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great cards, love those cupcakes! but the layout is just too cute! thanks for hosting the hop!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Feels strange not to be part of this blog hop, but I sure do like your projects. They're as sweet as you...almost!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets