Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Congrats Grad- Miss Kate Cuttables

Pin It


Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables!  

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file every day?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!


My niece in Colorado graduated this May and I wanted to send her a special card since I couldn't be there.

I used a Miss Kate file along with a stamped image to create the perfect card for her.

 Don't be afraid to mix layered pieced die cuts with your stamps! The end result is adorable!


Files Used:

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
Close to my Heart Consultant
https://conniecancrop.closetomyheart.com/

1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets