Friday, June 8, 2018

Into the Woods Blog Hop

Pin It
Image may contain: text

Welcome to the 
Into The Woods Blog Hop



This is a blog hop featuring projects inspired by the great outdoors and our woodland critters!!

 Connie Can Crop is the beginning of this fun filled hop! 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have an awesome sponsor for this hop!!
No automatic alt text available.
One lucky winner is going to win 4 dies from Cheapo Dies!!

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 6/13/18 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

I have several Woodland creations for you today!!
One new one and a couple of oldie but goodies!

My new card features these adorable critters from Fun Stampers Journey! Just love the matching stamps and dies!




Up next is a card created with a Close to my Heart Cricut Cartridge and CTMH paper. So amazing..right? 


And finally one of all time favorite camping themed layouts featuring a cut file from Paper Crafting World. These Black Bears are adorable!! The Don't Feed the Bears sign is actually from Cricut. 

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

Be sure to head over to my friend Shannon's blog..
She's sure to impress!

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

22 comments:

  1. I love outdoor themes and these are just adorable. I love how the sentiment on the top card seems to be written on a smooth stone.. I have a blog now, so if you ever need another participant in one of your hops, I would love a chance. Thecraftyledger.blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards and layout!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them all but that CTMH one! swoon! thanks for all your hard work!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards and layout. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards and Layout. Thanks again for putting this hop together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness; your woodland critters are adorable. Great collection of super cute cards.

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. These projects are adorable. Especially like the black bears. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects! Thanks for hosting the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute projects Connie! I always love woodland critters and that card with the deer is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute animals are always a favorite and those stamps by Fun Stampers Journey are really sweet. I like the woven jute ribbon that you used for some rustic texture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your layout. All the critters are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the super cute critters!! Your projects are all adorable but I absolutely LOVE your beautiful layout!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  13. I REALLY LOVE your layout!! Beautiful projects ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects. Love those super cute bears on your amazing LO! Thanks for letting me join your hop group :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cute critters on your cards and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All projects are adorable Connie. I love the bears specially. Tfs and for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous projects - thanks for the hop xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great minds think alike. Love the stamps you chose. Love the layout also.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super Cute! As always Connie your hops are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets