Thursday, November 1, 2012

Monthly Challenge #4 Give Thanks

Pin It
It's November!! Are you ready for cooler weather? How about a big Thanksgiving meal? Mmmm! 


This is an exciting month for me because not only am I a new member of the Fantabuous Cricut Challenge Blog Design Team but I am leaving today for a fabulous 4 day scrap weekend with my girlfriends in gorgeous San Diego! Oh and Wednesday is the big day, I will finally get my much needed second surgery on my leg (I hope!).
 Because of the Holidays approaching and everyone being so darn busy, let's keep this challenge easy.
 
Your challenge is
to create a project using at least one Fall Leaf and the word "THANK"
in your title. It doesn't have to be Thanksgiving, it can be thank you, thankful, give thanks...you get the idea!
This must be a new project and in your post you must mention my name and link back to here!
 
Our sponsor this month will be Honeybearz Designs.
Lisa has graciously donated a
Fall Fever Mini Theme Kit by Echo Park
contains six 12x12 double-sided papers and one 6 x 12 element sticker sheet
 OMG this is adorable!
To learn more about Honey Bearz Designs please visit

 
AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky and include a link to your post where you are displaying it. You have until midnight November 30th to link it up.
 I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, but based on just completeing the challenge. Sorry but I can not ship to other countries. I would still love for you to play. However if you win, I will ask that you pay postage for the shipping charges.
I will be back on Monday to announce the winner for October. So stay tuned and have a great day!!


7 comments:

  1. Congrats for making the DT at Fantabalous Cricut, the have the best challenges ever. I try and enter it each and every week. I just had exciting news to, I made the DT for Joys Life. Have fun at your scrap booking weekend and goodluch with your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie,
    Just wanted to let you know that you won the blog candy over on my blog for the UnBOOlievable Blog Hop this past weekend!! Please email me your address so that I can get your goodies out to you this weekend :0) Congrats again!!
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
    daisylove1020@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making the DT and hoping you get your leg taken care of! Have a wonderful scrap weekend in the meantime! Great challenge and motivation to start on my Thanksgiving cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry ladies...I was so excited to get to my scrap retreat I forgot to add Mr. Linky. He has been added!!
    Thanks for the messages! My bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally posted my card. Thanks for the inspiration! I was really really behind on my Thanksgiving cards so this gave me a little push!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it's okay to post more than one card! I had lots of fun making my Thanksgiving cards this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving! Also, thanks for all of the fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets