Sunday, February 3, 2013

Monthly Challenge #7 Sweet Hearts

Pin It
"Sweet Hearts"
You know February is the month of Love! But this project doesn't even have to be about love....
Include on your project:
a chipboard heart
and
eyelets

Please create one layout, altered item or a card. Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. Just be sure that those items are somewhere on your project. When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
Sorry but only one entry per person, just to be fair!!

Entries are due by February 28th at 11:59 pm.
I will draw one lucky winner from all entries and they will receive a great prize
Heartstring Designs

Our sponsor this month is the Amazing Heartstring Designs.
 
Madge has graciously donated one of her awesome jam pack filled monthly kits!!
I am so excited!! Thanks Madge! Look at all you are gonna win!!!! WOWZERS!
To learn more about Heartstrings Designs please visit
AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky and include a link to your post where you are displaying it. You have until midnight February 28th to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, but based on just completeing the challenge. Sorry but I can not ship to other countries. I would still love for you to play. However if you win, I will ask that you pay postage for the shipping charges.
Good luck and can't wait to see your creations!

 

6 comments:

  1. yay! A reason to pull out my eyelets and start using them again!! Fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, your challenges are certainly inspiring me Connie because I just pulled out my old eyelets and made my card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo! i just love your challenges... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this challenge. I love to treat me Nieces and Nephews. Thanks forthe great challenge!
    Kathy Unger:)

    kathy.unger113@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I didn't realize the extras. Don't use eyelits, so you can pull out my card.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets