Sunday, November 3, 2013

Monthly Challenge #16 Leaf it up to Me

Pin It



Hello my crafty friends!
It's November and time for a new Monthly challenge here at Connie Can Crop.
I love the Fall more than any other season. The colors, the smells, and the weather all make me happy. To really see the changing of the leaves I must take a drive up to the Mountains. We just don't have that many where I live. So those gorgeous fall leaves are my inspiration for this month's challenge.


My Challenge this month:
Leaf it up to Me


I want you to create a project featuring fall leaves!
This way I can enjoy their beauty!!


Please create one layout, card, or other project. Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. Just be sure that fall leaves are on your project. When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.


This month I will allow two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)


Entries are due by Saturday, November 30th at 11:59 pm.



I will draw one lucky winner from all entries and they will receive a wonderful shabby chic kit and some other goodies from the lovely Angela Holt Designs


  AND don't forget the winner gets


a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky. You have until midnight November 30th to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, but based on just completing the challenge. Sorry but I can not ship to other countries. I would still love for you to play. However if you win, I will ask that you pay postage for the shipping charges.

7 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge title. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Challenge!!!
    http://ericarosecreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just submitted a card for this challenge .Shows the right card but if you click on it it goes to another card on my blog.

    http://www.whodatscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm linked up with my card. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this challenge , I have linked up two projects so far !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just entered my leaf boxes as well !! Thank you so much for this great challenge !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this challenge! So many possibilities! Thanks again for hosting these lovely monthly challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets