Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Monthly Challenge #22 Mums the Word

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!
Happy May!!
Spring is officially in bloom!! Time for another challenge here at Connie Can Crop!!

My Challenge this month:
Mums the Word

 
I want you to create a project that includes flowers. Lots of flowers!!
At least 2 different types. Now I don't mean different species of flowers but I want to see different mediums of flowers.
So maybe one type is on your paper, the other is your die cut, or your stamp or your ribbon. Hope this makes sense!! If not please ask me for help. Make anything you want but be sure to include 2 different mediums of flowers.

Please create one layout, card, or other project. Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.


Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)
Entries are due by Saturday, May 31st at 11:59 pm.
Sorry, No back Linking Allowed.


I will draw one lucky winner from all entries and they will receive this totally adorable Sweet on You stamp set from:
http://www.pinkandmain.com/
 
Please be sure to visit their Blog
http://pinkandmainblog.com/
 
  AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky. You have until midnight May 31st to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, but based on just completing the challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Entered your flower challenge... thanks..
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge, crafty hugs Julie Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. Thanks for the fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ladies are so sweet! Thank you!! Loving all the amazing layouts this month!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets