Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #175

Pin It
Hello Divas!!

http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/


 Time for a new challenge and a new post from us at the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!

Ch#175: Christmas in July
Let's see your Christmas Projects!!
 
Did you see the new stamps released by Craftin' Desert Divas? They are super cute! I was able to use this cutie on my adorable Christmas card!!

 
I will be sending her off to Operation Write Home!!

Items used to create my project:
Patterned Paper by My Mind's Eye
Cardstock
Create A Critter 2
Pop Dots
 Stamp by Craftin' Desert Divas
 
 Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

And don't forget my new challenge is up..

Connie Can Crop Challenge #24
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday, July 31st

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable and is just perfect for my sentiment!! I have a Christmas in July linky party going on now. Hope you will stop by and link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! LOVE that sheep! Your papers are fabulous and I love the design! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Craftin' Desert Divas!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets