Thursday, July 24, 2014

LoveBug Creations- Lace Tag

Pin It
Hello Lovebugs!!
 

It's my day with another new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!! 


Here's another beauty I created while at Let's Get Creative at the Prima Outlet in Chino, California. This make and take was so easy and yet is so elegant!
 

This tag is made with lots of Prima goodies.  But what I really love is the gorgeous Simply Gray Sheer Ribbon from LoveBug Creations that I topped it off with.
 

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
 
Don't forget my new challenge is up..
 
Connie Can Crop Challenge #24
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday, July 31st

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and what a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beauty!!! I just adore this tag! And so jealous you got to go to a Prima event!!!

    Bug Hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this tag. I know I've got some Shabby Chic in me.TFS, Lynda

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets