Thursday, July 17, 2014

LoveBug Creations- Nautical

Pin It
Hello Lovebugs!!
 

It's my day with another new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!! 
I am so excited to share with you this fabulous Sea Inspired layout. Probably the most detailed layout I have ever created.

 
This past weekend I attended the most amazing classes at Let's Get Creative taught by Suzy West. They were held at the Prima Outlet in Chino, California. I learned some (new to me) techniques and created some gorgeous layouts. One of my layouts included a tag that allowed me to incorporate some yummy LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon.
 
 
Lots of distressing, both in inking and tearing. I love the added pop of teal the chipboard elements and the Jaded Rumple Ribbon add to this layout.
 
 
Of course the layout features gorgeous Prima flowers and the new "SEA SHORE" paper line and chipboard diecuts by Prima. This paper is gorgeous!!!
 
 
And gorgeous canvas and lace. This is also the first time I ever incorporated actual rocks on a layout.
Just love it! This is a favorite for sure!
 
 
Be sure to come on back Saturday to see the other two layouts I created at this fun event. They will be featured in my Down by the Seashore Blog Hop.
 
Here's a little video of the awesome Prima Outlet:
 
Going to be in my area..come check it out!! 
Prima Outlet Store
5270 Edison Ave., Chino, CA 91710 
 
And if you are interested in attending your own Let's Get Creative Classes check them out below!
August- Almost sold out
September-  Spots still open
 
 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
 
Don't forget my new challenge is up..
 
Connie Can Crop Challenge #24
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday, July 31st

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful marine creation and I just love the earthy tones.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets