Sunday, November 2, 2014

Monthly Challenge #28 Gobble Gobble Wobble Wobble

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!

 
Aw November! Almost time for Christmas. Yikes! But don't you just love November?
Thanksgiving Dinner, Time with family, The smells, and the cool weather?


My Challenge this month:

Gobble Gobble Wobble Wobble
 




I want you to create a project that wobbles! You can create anything as long as it has something that moves on it! Use an action wobble, or create a 3D card, anything interactive will do.
Please create one layout, card, or other project. Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.


New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!

Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)

Entries are due by Sunday, November 30th at 11:59 pm.

Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!
 

 

I have a fantastic sponsor this month (ME) LOL!!
And I have an awesome CTMH stamp set for some lucky winner!
 

 
 
  AND don't forget the winner gets

a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.
You have until midnight November 30th to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, but based on just completing the challenge.

October's Winner will be announced Wed. November 5th. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful challenge, I may have to make something and enter myself. Thank you for sharing.
    Robin...BL
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun linky... Have a great November Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Good luck with the challenge you are hosting.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like FUN. Have a wonderful week.
    Gobble Gobble,
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun. I just stopped by to day Hi. Now Im thinking I might have to play :) (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found you on Paper Playful. I'm a new follower and this is the perfect challenge for my card. Thanks so much for a great challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets