Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Monthly Challenge #31 Sweets for my Sweet

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!

Happy February!
The month dedicated to love!
My Challenge this month is:

Sweets for my Sweet


I want you to create a project that includes something sweet!
You can create anything as long as it has something sweet somewhere!
Please create one layout, card, or other project. Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.

New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)
Entries are due by Saturday February 28th at 11:59 pm.

Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!
 
 
http://jwillustrations.com/
I have a fantastic sponsor this month, JW Illustrations (JD Designs)!! 
They will be giving one lucky winner a gift certificate to spend on their super cute digital artwork and digital stamps.

  AND don't forget the winner gets 
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.
You have until midnight February 28th to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, but based on just completing the challenge.

January's Winner will be announced Wed. February 4th. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute theme for this challenge. Want to link my entry but unable to add to Mr.Linky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I am so thrilled to the winner from last month's challenge. Doing a happy dance. I just sent you an email and excited to hear from you. God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another awesome challenge! I just linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge. Hope I can play along. {I'm running out of time. lol.}
    Where did February go anyway???
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets