Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Monthly Challenge #34 Around the World

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!
I just got back from the most amazing vacation ever!!
I spent two awesome weeks in Greece visiting my family that I haven't seen in 20 years.
Of course it was wonderful hugging and kissing my family there but I was also very fortunate to take in some sights. I can't wait to scrap them!
 
So that brings me to this month's theme....
 
My Challenge this month is:
AROUND THE WORLD



I want you to create any type of project you'd like and use a country from around the world as your inspiration! What about the country inspires you? The flag, the people, the traditions, the scenery, a vacation you took there. Use your imagination and the possibilities are endless. 
You can create anything you'd like jus be sure to let us know in your description what country inspired you and be sure to mention you are linking to my challenge.
Please create one layout, card, or other project. Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)
Entries are due by Sunday May 31st at 11:59 pm.

Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!
 


I am the fantastic sponsor this month, Connie Can Crop Can Crop
I will be giving one lucky winner a $15 gift certificate to spend in one of my shops!
CTMH Shop
or my
 
http://stores.ebay.com/Connies-Crafty-Cart
 
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ConniesCraftyCart?ref=ss_profile

  AND don't forget the winner gets 
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.
You have until midnight Sunday May 31st to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, but based on just completing the challenge.
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Connie for the lovely comment you left on my blog!

    I host several blog parties each week and I'd love the chance to get to know you better. Feel free to stop by and share your creations and challenges with us.

    Have a lovely week!

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets