Saturday, August 1, 2015

Monthly Challenge #37 Chalk It Up

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!




Can you believe we start school here August 6th?
I'm not ready to go back to school yet!
So I need some inspiration from all my crafty friends.
 


My Challenge this month is:
 


 


I want you to create any type of project you'd like and either
use chalk on your project
or
use chalkboard paint!
 
Here's what my amazing Design Team has created for this month's challenge. Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some love!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can create anything you'd like just be sure to mention you are linking to my challenge.
Please create one layout, card, or other project. Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)


Entries are due by Monday August 31st at 11:59 pm.

Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!
 
 

 
I have a fantastic sponsor this month, The Paper Nest Dolls!!
They will be giving one lucky winner a $15 gift certificate to spend in their fabulous shop!
Be sure to check out their adorable stamps at The-papernest.com



 
AND don't forget the winner gets 
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!




You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.


You have until midnight Monday August 31st to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, but based on just completing the challenge. Good luck my crafty friends!! Can't wait to see what you create!!



July's Winner will be announced Wednesday August 5th!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great project ladies. I love them all. I'm dying to try your chalking up techniques too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT Creations!! Love that Halloween Jar! :) Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets