Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Design Team: Way to go Graduation Card

Pin It
Hi Scrappers,

This is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion show my latest creation for Connie's Dads & Grads challenge: 


For this card, I used I used our sponsor's, Polka Doodles, digital image: 

GRADUATION DAY - TWIGGY & TOOTS - DIGITAL STAMP CRAFT 

 But I made some changes to it, by a 3-D sticker of the diploma fussy cutting around the ribbon.

For the inside sentiment, I used  the free Blessings file, printed it on my laser printer and heat-foil it with blue.

I found the front to simple, so I added a CTMH Typeset complement canvas sticker to give it some charm.

I hope you enjoy my simple card and decide to join this month's challenge:






Connie Can Crop Challenge #46
due 11:59 P.M. Tuesday, May 31st.
Pacific Time


many blessings,



2 comments:

  1. So cute, Veronica. I love that you popped the diploma. it makes a big difference. I can't help but love his little shoes...they make me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets