Saturday, October 1, 2016

Monthly Challenge #51 - What the Hex!

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!
Welcome to October and a new
ghoulish Challenge for you!


Create a project using hexagons. You can use one or many..up to you!
You may create anything you wish: a layout, card, altered item...you name it!

Here's what my amazing Design Team has created.
Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some love!!


(using elements from our sponsor's digital kit)



Angela Corcoran



And mine
 (using cute digi paper and diecuts from our sponsor!!)





You can create anything you'd like just be sure to mention you are linking to my challenge and create something using Hexagons.
Please create one layout, card, or other project. 
Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 
When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)


Entries are due by Monday, October 31st at 11:59 pm.
Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!

We have an awesome sponsor for this month! 


One lucky winner will win a $25 gift certificate  
Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE
Follow their blog HERE for inspiration!



AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.
You have until midnight , Monday, October 31st to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, 
but based on just completing the challenge.
AND
if that wasn't incentive enough...
you could be chosen as top 3 and get bragging rights.
 
 Good luck my crafty friends!! Can't wait to see what you create!!
September's Lucky Winners will be announced
 Wednesday October 5th

2 comments:

  1. I love hex's! I hope I get a chance to play!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Connie, you and your team made some awesome projects! I finally had a chance to use my hexagon dies, and I'm happy to join your challenge! Thank you for such an awesome prize this month! I popped over to your sponsor's FB page, liked, and thanked them for sponsoring your challenge (I'm Karen Garber on FB). Crossing my fingers that Mr. Random picks my lucky number #5! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets