Wednesday, October 25, 2017

DT: Scary Cat Box Cat

Pin It

Dear Scrappers,

This is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing with you a another box card, I created using the svg file from this month's sponsor: halloween-paperscape-box-cards-svg-bundle.



This card was super quick to cut and assemble:



I used some black, orange, lighter orange and barn red cardstock from CTMH, printed black CTMH paper, and some glittery Recollection printed paper for the title, and some rhinestones for the cats eyes.

I stamped  the title and sentiment using some old Halloween TH stamps and clear CTMH ink. Then I added some orange glittery embossing powder to the title and sentiment to make them shine some more, BTW, I handwrote  the sentiment using a versamark marker. 

Finally I added a Jack-O-Lantern light to the box card:


 


I hope you enjoy  my third box card, for more pictures, please visit my blog here: 

thank you for stopping by

3 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets