Monday, June 16, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #170

Pin It
Hello Divas!!
http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/

 Time for a new challenge and a new post from us at the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!
Ch#170: Things with Wings
Create a card or layout that includes something with wings.
 
 I created another birthday card for one of my sweet lil nieces. I hope she loves my little bird and the bright cheery colors because they make me smile and hopefully she will smile too.

Items used to create my project:
Cardstock
Patterned Paper by Creative Memories
Bubble Accent made with Silhouetts
Bird from 3 Birds on Parade Cricut Cartridge
Silk Flower
Candi
 
 Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

P.S.
LoveBug Creations is having a major sale!!! Use code CONN50 for your 50% off discount
and help make me the winner of our design team contest!!
You know I love the products and at 50% off you'd be crazy not to take a look!!
Yummy Rumple Ribbon and Mama Mesh!!!
http://www.lovebugcreations.net/

3 comments:

  1. Love the FUN colors and details!!Totally cute & Fun!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card for the challenge! I love that cartridge!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets