Friday, July 18, 2014

Down by the Seashore Blog Hop

Pin It
Welcome to the Down by the Seashore Blog Hop
 
 
Sit back and enjoy the view as we whisk you away to the Sea with amazing projects full of bathing beauties, salty air, sandy toes, and crashing waves.
 
Connie Can Crop is the first stop on this relaxing Blog hop. 
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented friends who are here sharing their ideas and creations.
We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ScrappyKDesigns
She will be giving away 2 sets of yummy flat back flair buttons of the winner's choice. YAY!

 

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Then stop by our sponsor's page at be sure to like her on facebook!!

You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.

Winner will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
This past weekend I attended the most amazing classes at Let's Get Creative taught by Suzy West. They were held at the Prima Outlet in Chino, California. I learned some (new to me) techniques and created some gorgeous layouts. And today I would like to feature two of these amazing creations!!


This is a photo of me and my boys at the beach in San Clemente this summer. I love the ocean and am glad my kids do too. I can't keep them out of the water.


I just love the way we used corrugated cardboard box for the photo mat. And the way we framed it is just gorgeous. There are so many lovely details to look at!


My surfer boys. Well not really! But they do Boogie Board. More pics of them from our trip to San Clemente this summer.

 
These layouts feature gorgeous Prima flowers and the new "SEA SHORE" paper line and chipboard diecuts by Prima. This paper is gorgeous!!! I am so glad I was able to share these with you! 
 
Up next is  my amazing friend JANET
Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:
 
1. Connie - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
2. Janet - http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
3. Alicia - http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
4. Pam - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
5. Jessica -  http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
6. Melissa - http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com
7. Sarah - www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
8. Gina - http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
9. Angela - www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
10. Madge-  www.thescrappinlounge.com
 
Thanks so much for joining us!

 

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts and I love how the photos pop against the earthy tones.
    {I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I do LOVE that paper, it is beautiful and you rocked it as usual! I love the layer of "cut out" on page one and how the layers "open up" on the second page. just beautiful! thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty layout with fun details

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout! I love all the textures you used! Thank you for having me in your hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Connie! These are gorgeous layouts! I especially love the first one! The cardboard is an awesome touch!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages - love the neutral background with the pop of color from the flowers.
    I follow you with bloglovin and I like your FB page.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey your Lay out is beautiful! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these layouts!! WOW!! They for sure have so much detail and I love them! the fun flowers and all of the other elements that are going on on the page this is simply amazing!! Love it!! Loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! Vintage nautical? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your lay outs are so beautiful. It looks like y'all had a great time. I'm loving the the cardboard too, it makes a great photo mat. Thanks so much for sharing.

    racincrafts at aim dot com
    racincrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely LO, Connie and looks like you had tons of fun making this - thank you for hosting this hop.......big hugs.......Pam

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets