Hello my Crafty Friends!!
I am beyond excited to announce my very first design team call here at Connie Can Crop. I am looking for 4 talented crafters who love to inspire others as much as I do. I am looking for all levels of talent and no prior DT experience is necessary to apply. My blog features projects from all the companies I love. So my DT will also be allowed to feature products from whoever they love! No issues there!
Submissions will be taken until: June 15, 2015
New Design Team will be announced: June 24, 2015
New Design Team Term: July 1st- Dec 31st
Design Team Responsibilities:
- Commit to a 6 month term: July 1 – Dec 31, 2015
- Complete 2-3 projects a month (One monthly post plus Challenge and Blog hop)
- Visit challenge participants blogs and leave comments.
- Maintain an active blog.
- Post our challenges, events, and your projects on your blog on reveal day and link back to my Blog.
- Promote Connie Can Crop Monthly challenges and events on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Display the “Design Team Blinkie” on your blog
- Submit your DT projects to me no later than three days before scheduled post.
- Have a Facebook account. Our Design Team Group will be on FB and that is how we will communicate with the team.
- I need help with You Tube Tuesdays, Sponsors, Sketches, and Freebie Fridays. Each DT will help with one. (It's going to be easy!!)
What's in it for you?:
- A link to your blog and your button will be displayed on the Connie Can Crop blog
- Your creations will be promoted and you will obtain new followers and fans.
- You will receive some perks from some of our generous sponsors as well as a care package from me for your help and time!
- I am also willing to help you update your blog buttons at no charge if you would like something new.
Please include the following in your application:
First and Last Name, Email Address and Location
Link to your Blog
List of Current Design Teams
A short paragraph telling me who you are and why you'd like to be a part of my team.
Photos of 3 of your favorite projects (any type).
Please Email your application to: Conniecancrop@yahoo.com with Design Team Call in the subject line.
Good Luck!! I am so excited to see what everyone submits!! But I know this is going to be super hard!!