Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Monthly Challenge #38 Color Challenge

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!


Ahhh Fall is right around the corner. I can't wait! I love the colors of Fall, 
the rich smells, and of course the much cooler weather.
So this month's challenge has Fall in mind.
My Challenge this month is:



 I want you to create any type of project you'd like and 
use the following colors as your inspiration.
 

Here's what my amazing Design Team has created for this month's challenge. 
Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some love!!


Veronica Tovar



And Mine...




You can create anything you'd like just be sure to mention you are linking to my challenge.
Please create one layout, card, or other project. 
Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 
When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)


Entries are due by Wednesday September 30th at 11:59 pm.

Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!



I have a fantastic sponsor this month, Scrap & Craft has put together
a wonderful Fall themed kit for us. It contains cardstock.
stickers, stamps, and embellishments.
Please visit Scrap & Craft HERE
you can find them on facebook HERE


AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!



You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.


You have until midnight Wednesday September 30th to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, 
but based on just completing the challenge.
 Good luck my crafty friends!! Can't wait to see what you create!!


August's Winner will be announced Wednesday September 2nd!!

9 comments:

  1. Great Job ladies, I love all your projects and wish all challenge participants the best luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a wonderful challenge! Fall is definitely a fun time to craft for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color palette, Connie!! Thanks for the lovely challenge and chance at the wonderful prize. I really enjoyed seeing the team projects. Daphne's album cover is brilliant. I need to use buttons more often!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the inspiration pieces! Can't wait to make a project to submit....I hope to start this weekend.

    Kim from KatydidCards.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours, Connie, thank you for a new challenge! Your DT samples are beautiful - thanks for the inspiration! I just linked up my card! You have an awesome sponsor - the prize looks wonderful! I headed over to their FB page and "liked" and thanked them for sponsoring your challenge! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Autumn so I am all over this challenge. If I knew how to upload two cards on one Iink, I would have shared another. Alas, I couldn't figure out how to do that, if there even is a way.

    The inspiration the Design Team has provided is wonderful an the cards submitted thus far are great. Good luck to everyone who entered!

    Kim from KatydidCards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the DT Creations.. I love Fall Colors!! I love Daphne's... beautiful!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to be here and found your blog! So much lovely inspirational projects! Love this fun challenge! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors of this challenge! Great entries ladies!! Just added my card :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets