Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sketchy Sunday

Pin It


 Hello, this is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion, and 
I will be sharing a sketch I found at one of my favorite 
Former magazine: Creating Keepsakes.

This is a Sketch taken from a free sketches download file from back in 2012, but which is still one of my favorites because it uses mostly 4x6 photos.


I used to love their Simple Scrapbooking magazine and their sketches and was very sad when they closed it. The same with the Creative Keepsakes magazine. 
I still use their sketches and follow their blog: http://www.creatingkeepsakesblog.com/

I hope you enjoy this sketch and would share your creation with us.



And Say hi.


And please don't forget this month's fun challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #38


due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday, September 30th

Pacific Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets