Friday, July 1, 2016

Connie Can Crop Challenge #48

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!

Welcome to July and our new Challenge!! 




Create a project using the following four fun summer colors!


You may create anything you wish: a layout, card, altered item...you name it!

Here's what my amazing Design Team has created using products from this month's sponsor.
Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some love!!







And mine




You can create anything you'd like just be sure to mention you are linking to my challenge and create something using the instructions above.

Please create one layout, card, or other project. 
Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 

When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)


Entries are due by Sunday July 31st at 11:59 pm.

Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!


We have a WONDERFUL sponsor this month!!

 


One lucky winner will win this awesome stamp set!


Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE
And their Blog HERE



AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!


You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.


You have until midnight Sunday July 31st to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, 
but based on just completing the challenge.

AND
if that wasn't incentive enough...
you could be chosen as top 3 and get bragging rights.
 
 Good luck my crafty friends!! Can't wait to see what you create!!
June's Lucky Winners will be announced
 Wednesday July 6th

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards by DT's! Love the summer color chart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure why the enter linky is not working for me. Here's my entry:
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/2016/07/mkc-bear-in-pool-summer-fun.html
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I did not know the entry would appear after I exited the blog & came back to ck.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colours and have returned with a second card! Thanks so much for the inspiration! Your and your DT cards are beautiful! Your underwater scene is particularly appealing to me - I made an underwater scene too! And thank you for your kind comment on my first card!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets