Thursday, April 27, 2017

DT Day with - PaperCrafting World

Pin It
Sue from Sue's Paper Crafts with you today showing off my newest project made using an SVG file from this month's sponsor PaperCrafting World. 





I decided to stick with this month's challenge theme:


The prize for this month's challenge is a $20.00 gift card from PaperCrafting World.

My card started life as a shopping bag. My son and his wife gave me something in this bag and I held on to in hopes of someday finding the perfect project to make with it.





I choose PaperCrafting World's, "Card Circle Cut Out" SVG to work with.





The only changes I made to my cut file were to ungroup the file and put each layer onto it's own page.

I did make a couple of changes to the embellishments, the file comes with a vine and flowers to go on the vine but my, "happy birthday" stamp is too big to use that vine so I added a few jewel flowers instead. I made a belly band and bow with scraps from making the card.

Don't forget about this month's challenge at Connie Can Crop please come and join in the FUN!!
 

due 11:59 P.M., Sunday, April 30th, 2017
Pacific Time

6 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets