Friday, January 17, 2014

Love Bug Creations Friday

Pin It
Hello fellow lovebugs!!

Connie here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!!

I know that Christmas is over but remember I still had a few gifts I created to share with you.
This one is for my friend Kathy. She loves snowman and collects them and I am always happy to add to her collection.
 

I loved seeing all the wonderful ornaments all my fellow crafters were making this Christmas. So I thought I would give it a whirl too. This is my first ornament with a glass ball and vinyl.
I topped it off with gorgeous Sheer Ribbon from LoveBug Creations in Winter Wishes.
 

I added some white sparkly glitter tinsel to the inside of the glass ornament. I love the effect and between you and me could not figure out how to get glitter in there!! LOL! And for the sweet face I used my Snow Friends Cricut Cart. Kathy's name and the date were cut out with my Lyrical Letters Cart.
 
 
 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!  

Don't forget to enter my challenge this month, Time After Time

My awesome sponsor is Connie's Crafty Cart!! (tee hee that's me!!)
 

4 comments:

  1. If this is your first attempt - wow, Connie - you are in the ornament groove!!
    Love this and I'm sure your snowman collector will too!!
    Cyberhugs.......Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! How fun, adorable and pretty!!! This turned out amazing!!! I hope you do more of them next year!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is so cool. It made me smile this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this idea!
    I haven't used vinyl yet.
    Yours turned out wonderfully.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets