Friday, December 1, 2017

Connie Can Crop Monthly Challenge #65

Pin It
Please join us for our final Monthly Challenge here at
Connie Can Crop!

  December's challenge is  
 



Create a 3D project using whatever you want or something with a fancy fold!





You may create anything you wish: a layout, card, altered item...you name it! 



Here's what my amazing Design Team has created just for you!
They have been such an awesome team! Give it up for them!!


Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some love!!






   No automatic alt text available.



 

Sue Kracker



No automatic alt text available.




KimVenezia

No automatic alt text available.





And mine 








You can create anything you'd like just be sure you are linking to my challenge.




Please create one layout, card, or other project. 


Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 




When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.


New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!




Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)




Entries are due by Saturday, December 30th, 2017 at 11:59 pm.




Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!









We have an awesome sponsor for this month!
One lucky winner will win a gift certificate


Be sure to check out the shop online HERE



AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!





You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.


You have until midnight , Saturday, December 30th 2017 to link it up.




I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, 


but based on just completing the challenge.




AND


if that wasn't incentive enough...


you could be chosen as top 3 and get bragging rights.



 

 Good luck my crafty friends!! Can't wait to see what you create!!


November's Lucky Winners will be announced


 Wednesday December 6th

6 comments:

  1. Your card is super CUTE, Connie!!

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read this is your final challenge, Connie. I've always enjoyed playing here. I don't make many fancy folds but I didn't want to miss your last challenge so I made a gable box. Hope to be back with a second entry - we'll see! Thanks for all the inspiration - you and your team have made some beautiful folded goodies! My blog is on the back burner for now but I'm posting from my Flickr gallery - I'm Stamping Kitty over there. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnifique travail de l'equipe de conception.
    Je participe au défi avec joie. J'espère ne pas être hors thème.
    A bientôt.
    MaryannG

    Beautiful work of the design team.
    I participate in the challenge with joy. I hope not to be off topic.
    See you soon.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fun challenge! Your challenges will be missed, but I'm glad I got a chance to join your final one. Best to you & the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnifiques créations de l'équipe de conception.
    Je participe à votre défi avec un immense plaisir pour la seconde fois, comme c'est autorisé.
    Bonnes fêtes de Noël et de Nouvel An.
    A bientôt.
    MaryannG

    Beautiful creations of the design team.
    I participate in your challenge with immense pleasure for the second time, as it is allowed.
    Happy Christmas and New Year holidays.
    See you soon.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets