Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Winner Wednesday

Pin It

Thank you all so much for hopping with us!
We hope you enjoyed the hop as much as we did and that you enjoyed our Danger Zone Blog Hop!


We hope you enjoyed our projects and encourage you to hop with us again next month!

We have an awesome sponsor for this hop!

Our winner gets three SVG files of their choice!

And now it's time to announce our winner picked by Random Number Generator


Congratulations goes to:
Comment # 6
RED1979

Please send me your full name and address to conniecancrop@yahoo.com as soon as possible so I can forward your info to our sponsor
Special thanks to all my crafty friends for sharing their talents with us and to everyone who hopped along!

Certified Studio Designer
https://rgstudio360.com/#conniecancrop
Close to my Heart Consultant
https://conniecancrop.closetomyheart.com/

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for me!!! I'm so excited!! I love Miss Kate Cuttables! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of conniecancrop blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service
    background removal

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets