Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #199 Fall Colors

Pin It
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/


The theme for this challenge is: FALL COLORS
Our sponsors for this challenge are:

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


Here's my cute card Using:  Halloween Cat
from our sponsor Fabrika Fantasy


I cut the pre colored image with my cricut and then used a sketch from sketch n scrap.Hope you like her! She's such a cute witch!

Supplies Used:
Pattern Paper 
Card Stock
 Die Nesting Frames
epoxy dots
stamp and ink
Be sure to head over to Crafty Gals Corner Challenges to enter today!!


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


2 comments:

  1. Super fun card, Connie. It took me a while to realize that those coloured swirls were actually circles. At first I thought this cute witch was having a fun broom ride and leaving a trail of colours behind. I guess you can make a story anyway you want :-)
    Happy crafting!
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the Halloween cat!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets