Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #200 Halloween Colors

Pin It

http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/


The theme for this challenge is: Halloween Colors
Our sponsors for this challenge are:





Prize ~ $5 Gift Certificate



Prize ~ 2 Digital Images



Rick St. Dennis
Prize ~ 1 Digital Image






Prize ~ Two Digital Images
 & Two Coordinating Digital Paper Sets

Sadly this will be my last post with Crafty Gals Corner!! Life just gets in the way sometimes and I have had to take a few steps back. But I hope you will continue to join in their challenges!

Here's my spooky card Using:  Halloween Bats Design Papers
by Twinkle Lane Designs



I love this pre colored paper! Just printed it out and added some embellishments of mine and we have a winner!


Supplies Used:
Glitter Card Stock 
Card Stock
 Die Nesting Frames
Foam Dot
Cricut Bats
stamp and ink
Be sure to head over to Crafty Gals Corner Challenges to enter today!!


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the paper!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo-tiful card, Connie. We're sorry to see you leave the team and wish you all the best in whatever comes next. Hope life settles down so you can enjoy crafty time :-)
    Happy crafting!
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets