Monday, November 4, 2019

Unstampabelles Challenge #95 Paradise Pretties and Tropical Delights

Pin It

Hey Crafty Friends! time for the new challenge at... UnstampaBelles
You can NOT use a stamp or digital stamp!
That's right...you have to use all those other supplies you have been hoarding! Or pull out those die cut machines you have been letting collect dust!

Challenge #95  Paradise Pretties and Tropical Delights

with the TWIST Into the Wild
The on-trend for 2018 were flamingos and hibiscus flowers - see what we can do.....also the jungle theme or beach theme. I know we are 2019 but it is still hanging around.

Remember, you don't have to do the TWIST to enter
BUT ..... what is a challenge without a CHALLENGE!


I will be back in a few weeks to inspire you with my creation! But until then get to UnstampaBelles and enter now!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  



1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets