Sunday, December 15, 2019

Lasting Memories Challenge #477

Pin It
Lasting Memories

I am back with another post for the Lasting Memories Challenge Design Team! How fun is that! This Challenge Blog is all about scrapbooking layouts!! Doesn't matter if they are traditional or digital, we just want to see you get your photos scrapped!

The theme for December is Daily Holidays, Special & Wacky Days - a fun spin for this holiday season.


LM #477 -  This Will run for 2 weeks - Roots Day is celebrated on Dec 23 - Your challenge is to scrap an older photo of you and your family 

Celebrate your genealogy, as today is Roots Day.  It's a great day to celebrate your heritage. Many of us are returning to our roots today, as we head home for Christmas. Returning to our roots is a warm, cozy and comfortable feeling, a sense of belonging. Celebrate this day, by learning more about your family tree, and exploring your roots.

This is a photo of myself and my boys with some of our extended family. Uncle Gary is a ward of the State and boys and I don't get to see him very much. So this Christmas was very special to us.

We hope he knows who we are and that we love him dearly. It's hard when you have a family that is so severely handicap. You just do the best you can, and love them unconditionally!

Head on over to Lasting Memories and get your entries in today!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets