Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Lasting Memories #491 SPRING

Pin It

Sunday kicked off our April challenges and they are going to be fun! DT Member Denise has picked our theme and set our challenges for April. Are you ready? Let's get started!

For April our theme is going to be - Word Play - and you are to use an item or technique for every letter of these spring words:

(e.g. S-sun, stamp, silver, stars... P- pink, paint, polka dots....) Our first word is:



LM #491 - SPRING


For my layout:
S- Santa Sticker
P- Plaid Paper
R- Red Cardstock
I- Inking
N- Night before Christmas
G- Glitter Ribbon



Head on over to Lasting Memories and get your entries in today!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets