Monday, April 13, 2020

BBTB2 Challenge Let's Get Outdoors

Pin It


Time for our next challenge!!
Hi Cricuteers! Can't you just feel spring in the air? I can, but unfortunately, due to COVID19, it's mostly limited to my backyard or a quick walk around the community.  Don't you wish you could get outside and see the countryside, plant a garden, or take a little vacation?  Show us how you are spending your spring days so far by joining in our two week challenge here at Bitten by the Bug2.  Our theme for the next two weeks is "Let's Get Outdoors".

Our Design Team has some  Inspiration for you all. Be sure to check their projects out on the blog Bitten by the Bug 2.

Here's my Creation!

Cacti SVG and Free Hugs Svg cut on Cricut


Head on over to Bitten By the Bug 2 before April 26th to enter this Challenge!! Hope to see some great stuff from you all!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!



7 comments:

  1. I've been walking up and down our street to get out and for exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and colorful. In Ohio, we are definitely not used to Cactus, so fun to see pictures like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout. Love the placement on the cactus. I just took some pictures of succulents and grandkids today. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I have that same paper kit. I’m actually using it now for my trip to AZ layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. ouch! cactus hugs! cute layout! hope you have a great day!!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets