Monday, May 25, 2020

Bitten by the Bug 2 Military Challenge

Pin It



Hi Cricuteers! Our challenge for the next two weeks is a Military theme. Today we remember those who sacrificed their lives and also think of our current service men and women.   The design team and I have shared some amazing Military projects in honor of those who have served. Please come take a look at them on the BBTB2 blog. The challenge  requirements are it must be a new project using the cricut with a military theme and our challenge runs for the next two weeks.   

Our Design Team has some  Inspiration for you all. Be sure to check their projects out on the blog Bitten by the Bug 2.

I created this cute card that any service man or woman would love!!



So fun..right?
I Used Kadoodlebug CKUSA Heart Bear SVG



Head on over to Bitten By the Bug 2 before June 8th to enter this Challenge!! Hope to see some great stuff from you all!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!



7 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable and cute card. I love that bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute bear and I love the stamped background! Great DT submission for the BBTB2 blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super ADORABLE! love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is it about teddy bears - just so cute and cuddly, you can use them for any occasion. love the stars and stripes theme with the teddy. fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is it about teddy bears - just so cute and cuddly, you can use them for any occasion. love the stars and stripes theme with the teddy. fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets