Monday, September 14, 2020

BBTB2 Challenge Life in 3D

Pin It

  



Hello Cricuteers!! Connie Can Crop here with my next challenge for the BBTB2 Design Team. 

Our challenge for the next two weeks is Life in 3D.
We want to see your 3D projects.
I hope you will turn on your Cricut, get crafty and play along with us!

Be sure to get your entries in before the deadline of September 27th, 2020
Enter here at BBTB2.

Our Design Team has some awesome Inspiration for you all. Be sure to check all of our projects out!

I had a lot of fun with this card creation! I made it for a card swap that never happened thanks to the Corona Virus.
Hopefully it will still happen one day!

Fun right? Makes you want to rock around the clock!!
I used Nifty Fifties from Cricut and Happy Days Card from Miss Kate Cuttables


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
 

9 comments:

  1. Such a fun card with that pop-out in the middle. I love that cartridge and hopefully things will happen again after COVID.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Getting this card would surely make you rock around the clock! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the Nifty Fifties cartridge. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the '50s theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to take that record off the card and play it!! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets