Sunday, October 11, 2020

Lasting Memories Challenge #519 Full Moon

Pin It

 

 

 

Hello Fall

This month's challenges will feature a variety of events and things you can find in October during Fall in the USA. So no matter where you are from, grab your favorite fall drink and warm comfy sweater and play along!

Oct. 11th - LM #519 - Team A - Full Moon
October 13th is the night of the Hunter's Moon. Create a layout with a moon on it this week. Your moon can be in your photos or in your paper or embellishments.

I'm sharing a layout I created of Man walking on the moon! How perfect!!


Head on over to Lasting Memories and get your entries in today!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets