Monday, September 3, 2012

Monthly Challenge #2 Team Spirit

Pin It
It's Football SEASON!!!! Wohooo!
American Football starts both collegiate and professional seasons in the beginning of September.
Now I myself am not a huge Football fan but now that my kid plays in the marching band I will be attending many football games! Go SKYHAWKS! LOL!



So let's all show our Team Spirit!! 
Include a banner, pennant or flag on your project 


Create a project of any kind (card, layout, altered item) and include a banner or flag.
 You may use any products you like. Your banner can be a diecut, a stamp, hand drawn, an embellishment...whatever as long as I can see it!!
You must be a follower of mine to play. :)
 
You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky and include a link to your post where you are displaying it.
You have until midnight September 30th to link it up.
 
Want an extra bonus?? Share my new challenges with your followers by posting the info above on your blog. Then come back and post here that you shared it and I will enter you in to a seperate drawing for a bag of goodies!! Help me by spreading the word! Thank you so much for all your support!!
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, but based on just completeing the challenge. Sorry but I can not ship to other countries. I would still love for you to play. However if you win, I will ask that you pay postage for the shipping charges.
Who doesn't love Cosmo Cricket??

I thought this line of Blackboard items was just perfect for a Back to School Prize!


My winner will receive:
The Original Blackboard "Happy's Album"
"Jack's World" Rub-ons
and
Blackboard "Jack's World" 73 piece Die Cut set.
In case you are wondering... Black board is like chipboard only better because it is black !!
 
AND
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!

 
Are you ready? Let's show some team spirit!!
All entries due by 11:59 P.M. Sunday, September 30th  PT

11 comments:

  1. I shared on my blog Ginette CK C DT
    http://taginetteproulx.blogspot.ca/
    Connie i wish you to have a nice labor day.
    Ginette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ginette!! Hope you can play along too!

      Delete
  2. Am enjoying your challenges thanks for all the fun.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love having you! Your Football Card is super!! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. OK I linked up my banner card! Good Luck with your challenge!

    Hugs,
    Janea

    Recollection Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie, I don't have a blog but I posted on FB, is that okay? Off to make my project!
    http://www.facebook.com/karen.ladd.779/posts/103416189814142

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as that url will link up it should be fine. You can also use photobucket.

      Delete
  5. Thanks Connie! I linked up on Flickr and I posted your giveaway on Facebook as well.
    This challenge gave me a chance to use a stamp set that I've never used, even though I've had it for 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed being challenged to learn new things...like using the Cricut I have owned for a few years! Now if I could just figure out why when you click my name it doesn't take you right to the photo...you have to click on Home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to our winner Vicki!!! And to my additional challenge winner Karen Ladd
    Check out my latest blog post!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets