Monday, September 17, 2012

Christmas the Disneyland Way

Pin It
Seems like forever ago when we had Disney passes. And I can honestly say we sure do miss them. As soon as our financial situation turns around my boys and I will be back! I promised Mickey that!
With all my DT projects and ebay stuff lately I have fallen very behind in my personal scrapping, so it felt really good to finally get these layouts made from 2009.
 
 
Just a bunch of random holiday shots of my kids, mom, and nephew! That little Mickey and Pluto took longer than the whole layout but it was so worth it!!
 
 
Now this layout is us with Santa at Disneyland. He is the cutest Santa ever!!
Of course I had to use my favorite Christmas cartridge Jolly Holidays to make my little Santa diecut.
 
 
And guess what....he wobbles! I figured I love using action wobbles on my cards, why not use one on my layout and make Santa really Jolly!!! LOL! I love him!!
 
 
I am entering the Blue and White layout in the Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #82.
We had to use our school colors and since I am now the mom of a high school kid I went with SUMMIT HIGH SCHOOL all the way!!
Wohooo!
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.
Oh and Hey while you are here why not take a look at my new monthly challenge tab. September's Challenge is in full swing!! I have some cool goodies to give away!!
Scrappy hugs always,
Connie

3 comments:

  1. Super Duper Cute Layout!!Adorable photos!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this wee!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to spend Christmas! We were lucky enough to go to Orlando in 2010 and see just how Disney goes all ou for there Christmas celebration evn though it was only November. love the layouts. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are fabulous!!!! Love what you did whit the Santa!!!! I LOVE IT !! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets