Monday, September 17, 2012

Teacher Card- Hang in There

Pin It
I have several friends who are teachers and some of them are ready for the next break! LOL!
With them in mind I thought sending them this little pick me up might just make their day AND it gave me a reason to finally use my Wild Card 2 cartridge! YAY!
 

Can I just say this cartridge has so many cute cards! And it makes it really easy to create your own!
 

 
Inside stamp sentiment is from American Crafts. And outside I peachified my apple with a Peachy Keen Face stamp but only inked the nose and mouth since the eyes would not show. I love Peachy Keen stamps! Oh and for some added flair I added two very small button brads, one to each end of the glasses.
 
 
I will be entering this card into:
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.
Oh and Hey while you are here why not take a look at my new monthly challenge tab.September's Challenge is in full swing!! I have some cool goodies to give away!!
Scrappy hugs always,
Connie

8 comments:

  1. VERY cute! LOVE those glasses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is toooo cute! love those glasses and the buttons you have added! another cart on my list to get ☺ Thanks so much for joining us at Peachy Keen this week !!!

    Michelle- DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! I love the little brads on the glasses! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutter Room!

    Tracy
    owlbecraftin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I have yet to use my Wild Card 2 cart so this has inspired me....thanks for sharing it in the Creative Cutter Room it is soooo cute! I love the buttons as an added touch. Hugs Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Love the sentiment with the apple card. Your teacher will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card! Looks like the Wild Card 2 is another good one! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutter Room!
    DT Member Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Thank you for joining us at CCR
    DIANA L.
    DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge this week. Love the face with the glasses. An apple never looked so "cool".

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets