Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Photo Christmas Card- Miss Kate Cuttables

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

It's my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables so what better day than today to share my family's Christmas Card I created featuring Miss Kate Cuttables' darling SVG files!!

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

I don't need to order my Christmas cards from a photo lab. I can design it myself using my own computer and SVG files from miss Kate. Then I just print them out here at home and send them off! Easy peasy and I know exactly what I am getting!!
So here is what I am sending out this year!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Looks awesome! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great card. The design allows for a nice variety of pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets