Monday, December 21, 2015

Snowman Ornaments- 3 Girl Jam Day

Pin It
Hello my Crafty Friends!
Today is my  post with 3 Girl Jam and I am so excited to be able to share my project featuring the 3 Girl Jam products I love!

I will be back next time with another great Disney layout to share with you all but for today I wanted to share these adorable ornaments I made. I found the tutorial on pinterest and knew that I had to make them and use some 3 Girl jam product with them.

 I love the the noses light up with just the flick of a switch! So cute!! And my added vinyl eyes and glasses are just so fun. Much better than goggly eyes.
 These cuties use 3 Girl Jam Holiday Trim for added flair. The green and red striped ribbon makes the perfect bow and the silver cord is great for hanging them on your tree.


Be sure to stop by the store HERE and check out all the gorgeous lace and ribbons you can add to your layouts!

Items Used:
Dollar Tree Plastic Snowflakes
Dollar tree Tea Candles (battery operated)
Pipe Cleaners
Pom Poms
Black Sharpie Pen for mouth
Red, green, and black vinyl for eyes and glasses
Silver Cord and Green/red ribbon from 3GJ Holiday Trim


SPECIAL NOTE:  To get 10% off of your entire order from 3 Girl JAM, use discount code CW10. 

Don't forget to check out my New Challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #41
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday, December 31st
Pacific Time


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. These are just so cute! What did we ever do before Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets