Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Winner Wednesday

Pin It


Challenge #40
Cornycopia

What a fun month of adorable and creative projects!!

Now for our Big Winner....

Our winner chosen by random is:
True Random Number Generator  1Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Congrats to #1

CG

Here's her cute entry...




 Sellos en espaƱol y mas

I have a fantastic sponsor this month, Latina Crafter.
One lucky winner will get a $15 gift card to their awesome store!!
Please visit Latina Crafter HERE
Follow their blog HERE
you can find them on facebook HERE

Don't forget to send me your info (Full name and email address) ASAP so I can forward it on to our awesome sponsor! Message me on FB or email me at conniecancrop@yahoo.com

And don't forget your button:


Are you a Winner?


Thanks to all the gals who played along!! 
And for the rest of my crafty friends...don't forget this month's fun challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #41
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday, December 31st
Pacific Time

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, thank you! I've emailed. This was such a fun challenge. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets