Friday, April 7, 2017

Hippity Hoppity Blog Hop

Pin It

Welcome to the 
Hippity Hoppity Blog Hop

Here comes Peter Cottontail
Hoppin' down the bunny trail
Hippity hoppity, Easter's on its way!
Thanks for joining us for a fun hop full of Easter Bunny 
inspired projects!!
Wishing you all a blessed Easter with your family and friends!!


If you just happened upon this spectacular hop, Connie Can Crop (that's me!) is the first stop in this hop. 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your comments for all of these amazing crafters.



We have an awesome sponsor for this month!

One lucky winner will get a $20 gift certificate to shop Paper Crafting World!


Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE
Follow their blog HERE for freebies and inspiration!



What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 4/12/17
at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


I started working on an awesome Easter layout featuring an SVG from our sponsor Paper Crafting World but I have to admit April snuck up on me and with my new job I just didn't get it finished in time! So watch for it later this month!!

Instead I bring you this new layout that includes a cute Miss Kate bunny...as well as some fun papers and stickers I had on hand. This was my Easter I spent in a wheel chair after my accident.


I also wanted to share one of my all time fav box cards I created a few years ago, from Creative Kuts. I just adore it!! Can't part with it! I guess you can understand why!


And finally I have this adorable bunny!! Just love this cute stamp!!
Some simple coloring on it with some fun paper and sequins and a cute card is ready to mail off!


Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to join our hop!
I hope you enjoyed my blog and that you will be back to check out the fun things my design team and I have planned each and every day!!
Happy Easter from our family to yours!


now, Hop on over to Shannon's Blog! 
She's got something amazing for you to see!

Here's our amazing line up in case you get lost:

Miranda- http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
Sarah- http://sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com/

Don't forget to enter my challenge!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #57
due 11:59 P.M., Sunday, April 30th, 2017
Pacific Time

Also
Mark your calendars and be sure to join in the fun!!

We are about to host our very first 
National Scrapbook Day
Cyber Crop!!

17 comments:

  1. Cute layout,Awesome box card and adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects! I love your box card! Thanks for hosting the hop and the invite to hop with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still cute projects. I just adore box cards and yours is terrific. It is so hard when work gets in the way of our creating, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great projects Connie! thanks for hosting! you ROCK!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great! I love those bright colors on the box card and, I agree, the bunny image is so cute. Thanks for hosting another great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful projects, Connie!! Love the double layout, the card in a box is REALLY cute and fun and so is the bunny card.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. all great projects...so much Eastery fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Connie, love all your projects. As always it was great being part of your hop! Nice meeting you yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, love all your projects

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Connie, all 3 projects are super cute. Love the layout and the colors. Both cards are amazing too. TFS and for hosting this fun crop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool, I{m back after seeing all the post. cool hop. love all your creations.TFS

      Delete
  11. Great projects! I love them, that bunny digi is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! You way out-did yourself! Awesome... EVERYTHING! Thanks for hosting again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful projects Connie! Thank you for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything is wonderful Connie! Sorry I'm hopping so late....I've been down and out wth some kind of cold and it's kicking my butt :( happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets