Thursday, August 2, 2012

Creative Kuts "Hearty Harvest"

Pin It
Hi friends! Welcome to another busy day of creating! If you are looking for my Ginger Snap Scraps post then please go here.

Today I created this cute Fall Harvest layout using Creative Kuts' Hearty Harvest File. I seriously can not believe this file is only $3.00, it's that gorgeous!!


 I used some random patterned paper I had laying around the house along with cardstock, pop dots, ink, and twine.


Check out the detail on my little girl. She has tons of red curly hair and big blue eyes. Real red buttons accent her overalls. By using one of CK's Boy faces this could easily become a boy themed layout as well.


Each piece of wheat is cut individually, inked and glued in place.


There is harvest a plenty here: tomato, pumpkin, corn, squash and eggplant.


I hope you can appreciate the amount of time and love that went in to this layout. I think this is my favorite yet!
I also created a new video for you to watch. I hope it helps at least one person with their inking techniques. Mind you I am no pro!! LOL!
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout! I love the way her eyes came out! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen my Expression has not been updated and I have the SCAL program for it So I use the SVG files. Updated Cricuts will not cut with the SCAL program. But the other cutters out there do like the Silhoutte, pazzel, cougar...etc.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets