Thursday, August 2, 2012

Out of This World Card

Pin It
This card makes me smile out loud!
 Especially when his google eyes move all over the place.
This fun little card measure 4.25" x 5.5" and was created just for the Cards TV Challenge #12 Anything Goes and Die Cuttin Divas Anything Goes Challenge #76. Wohoo!


My little monster was cut on the cricut with Mini Monsters. I used the largest Peachy Keen Stamp on the Monster Mash Face set and then went over the stamp with my black Glaze pen. I also couldn't resist adding those google eyes! 


Other matching items I used for this kid card include Fancy Pants Paper and Design Embellishments from Ginger Snap Scraps. From my stash here at home I also used a button, twine, Tim Holtz tiny attacher staples, felt rick rack and my label maker by Dynamo.


And yes you guessed it!! That is an Action Wobble! One flick and my little space monster is ready to take flight! Gosh I love those things!


Be sure to come back Friday and check out my matching gift bag. It's super cute and wobbles too!

I hope that this card makes someone smile as much as crafting makes me smile!
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

8 comments:

  1. Super adorable! Love all the bright colors! Fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is crazy cute! The wobble just makes downright adorable! Love all the colors!!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright, fun card. I've got to get that Mini Monsters cartridge because everytime I see a card made using it I love it. Great paper choices. Thanks for playing at CARDZ TV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how adorable!!! Love your darling little monster! That face is as cute as can be. Love the googly eyes. The bg paper is great. Love the embellies and that you used an action wooble!!! Thank you so very much for joining our Cardz TV challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is sooo cute and colorful, love the googly eyes and action wobbles!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Elaine
    CTV DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is super cute!! That little monster image is just adorable with his googly eyes!! Love all the bright colors and that you used an action wobble :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie!! This is so cute! I lvoe this cartridge oh so much! Definitely need to get some action wobbles! Thanks for creating with us at Cardz TV!

    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets