Thursday, October 11, 2012

Baby Baby Oh!

Pin It
Just wanted to share some cutie layouts I created just for fun.
I've got Baby Boy and Baby Girl....
It was super fun making baby layouts since my kiddos baby layouts have been made for years.
 
For the boy layout I used my Quickutz Anime Monkey Die and for the girl layout I used one of my favorite Cricut Carts, Create a Critter.
 
Hope they inspire you to create something great today!
 
 


I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

A few reminders...
Mark the Date October 20th
Connie Can Crop's
first ever blog hop!!
Going Wild for Scrapbooking
with 5 $5 gift certificates being given away by my sponsor
Creative Kuts

and

October Monthly Challenge #3
Trick or Treat
Your challenge is
to create a card or layout that includes the following:
the color orange
and
black or purple twine.
You could win an awesome Twine Sampler Pack from my sponsor
Timeless Twine

 
 
 


1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets